As you may have noticed, last night’s workshop was canceled due to my not feeling well… but I did promise to give you the action steps I would have shared had it happened as planned. Here they are!
If you’re making handmade gifts, you are probably steeped in your projects and haven’t even given much thought to your greeting card list for the year.
Personally, I haven’t sent Christmas cards in for.e.ver. and I’d like to change that this year by making a plan to make and send some simple handmade cards to my friends and family.
Here’s how I’m planning:
- Make a list of all the people I’ll send cards out to
- Start gathering addresses, if you don’t already have them
- While I am waiting for addresses, I’ll think about how much time I have to spare to spend on this project
- If I have a few hours per week: choose a simple greeting card design
- If I have no hours per week: buy some greeting cards
- Block out a few hours per week on this project
- Break down every little step needed to complete this project
- Schedule each step on your calendar
- DO THE PLAN!
I hope that helps you stay on task with your greeting card project. Read the next article for some motivation and encouragement along the lines of planning and organization!